About the Role:
CHC Business Development Manager
£40-45K Base £30K Bonus + Benefits
This position reports directly into the Commercial Division. The role focus is exclusively the NHS CCG new business sales in the area of Continuing Healthcare (CHC).
This requires a solution sales individual able to sell to CGGs a variety of offerings including retrospective financial and clinical reviews, consultancy and other supporting services.
The individual needs to be able to work with senior CCG management and board members. This involves meeting those senior Executives at the CCG’s, attending exhibitions and presenting at industry events.
The focus is new business building sales in a new division for the company, sharing the country with another Business Development Manager with whom the individual will need to liaise and is backed by lead generation including direct mail, show attendance and a dedicated telesales team.
In addition to gaining the sales, the role requires the nurturing of the new account, working with the delivery team during the early stages following the process in sales to service handover. In addition supporting the evolution of the product set through market and client feedback.
Qualifications: Minimum A Level or equivalent. Degree desirable.
• At least 5 years sales experience with a proven track record in new business sales within CCG or related market.
• Working knowledge of CHC from either a commissioning or service provider background. Knowledge of CHC national framework.
• Clearly able to demonstrate the ability sell to senior executives.
• Ambitious, determined and able to work remotely.
• Clearly able to work to targets and work under pressure with a desire to achieve.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
• Clinical background desirable.
• Able and willing to work in a growth company and fast changing environment.