About the Role:
I am partnering a Medical Device organisation who are rapidly expanding into Europe and the USA to find a Regulatory Affairs Consultant to join their growing team in a heavily customer facing role.
The role is based in the Brighton area but they are particularly flexible and are able to enable home working for up to 3 days per week. Salary is dependent on the level of experience.
Ideally, the successful Regulatory Affairs Consultant will have experience working on a broad range of Medical Devices.
Key Experience required:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Regulatory Affairs position in the medical device industry
- Extensive knowledge of European regulations (particularly MDD) and processes
- Familiarity with European Competent Authorities and Notified Bodies
- Experience with Technical Files / Design Dossiers
- Experience of Clinical Evaluation Reports and plans a plus
- A relevant undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English - other European languages a plus
- Commitment to excellence in deliverables and customer service
- Excellent project management, client relations and written communication skills
If this is of interest, please contact l.fenlon-billson at [... Click Apply...]
or call me on [... Click Apply...]311
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.