About the Role:
This organisation are looking to bring in an Infrastructure Specialist to help with their project work.
They are looking for an Infrastructure Project Engineer to help on all there infrastructure projects, you will be reporting straight into the IT Project Manager.
Job Title Infrastructure Project Engineer
- Location: East Midlands
- Duration: 6 Months
- Day Rate: £300 -320
- Start Date: ASAP
The successful candidate will need to have the following experience below:
- Citrix Upgrade project 6.5/7
- Exchange Upgrade - Cloud, on premise or hybrid exchange implementation from Exchange 2010 SP3
- User profile management - Implement profile management to resolve user profile problems
- AD upgrade with ADFS to Office 365 - Upgrade Active Directory to 2012 R2 and implement ADFS to Office 365 for automatic enrolment
- File server upgrade - Upgrade file servers to 2012 R2
- Data Control (file servers) - Review file permissions -Implement data classifications for all data types- Implement Rights Management Services
- Certification if possible- CCA or MCSE if so will need copies of this.
Could you send an up to date CV
To find out more about Real please visit [... Click Apply...]
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales