About the Role:
QUALIFIED PERSON - YORKSHIRE - £70,000
Real are pleased to be representing a Global Pharmaceutical company based in Yorkshire who are looking to bring on an experienced and versatile QP to work cross functionally across their sites.
You will be in charge of liaising between departments and sites to ensure a right first time quality culture along with batch certification of their extensive product range. You will be supported by the Director of Quality while being able to establish and develop your own team to help drive Quality and compliance across the business.
- To act as a Qualified Person in accordance with the requirements of European Directive 2001/83/EC as amended, undertaking batch certification and release, working as part of the respective teams to support right first time, cGMP compliant manufacture and release of pharmaceutical products.
- To undertake validation and auditing activities as and when required.
- Operate as part of the managerial hierarchy and to understand the relationships between the Quality Assurance, Technical Operations, Supply Chain, Artwork and Regulatory departments.
- Be able to prove continuous training regarding the product type, production processes, technical advances and changes to Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Experience as a releasing QP - transitional QP's will be taken into consideration
- Previous experience of leading and managing a team would be advantageous
- 5-8 year's experience of working within QA primarily within a GMP environment
Shortlisting for this position has begun so if you would like to hear more then please contact me directly or respond to this advertisement. We also offer shopping vouchers for any successful referrals so if you know of anyone who may be looking then please feel free to get in touch.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.