About the Role:
An international pharmaceutical company are seeking a Medical Information Specialist to join their thriving site in Berkshire. Do you have 2-3 year's experience in similar Medical Information or Scientific Advisory role in the pharma industry? If so then you may be the Medical Information Specialist we're looking for.
What will you be doing?
- Evaluating & summarising information, maintaining in-house databases and files.
- Working cross-functionally with Marketing to meet business objectives, supporting production of core materials, and attending brand team meetings as appropriate
- Keep up to date with and comply with relevant company SOPs and working practices, regulations and Codes of Practice.
- Cross functional working with drug safety, Regulatory and QA departments to ensure accurate response and submission file information. Subsequently responsible for creating Data on File for the European markets as per SOP.
- Recognition of reported adverse events/product complaints.
- Support line manager to ensure that any service, whether provided by the client directly or out sourced, will be delivered in compliance with the EFPIA Code plus applicable national codes, the Pharmaceutical Information and Pharmacovigilance Association (PIPA) guidelines on standards in Medical Information, the Data Protection Act, Copyright regulation and relevant Pharmacovigilance rules and requirements.
- Provision and support line manager for on site Medical Information service at designated congresses.
- Support line manager and attend external meetings and conferences to obtain information. Compile and circulate reports where appropriate
What skills should you have?
- 2-3 year's experience in similar Medical information / pharma role
- Global or European working experience
- Medical Writing experience and advanced skills
- Specialist knowledge of medical information
- EFPIA code of practise
- ABPI code of practise
Who will you be working for?
As Medical Information Specialist, you will report directly to the EU Medical Information manager and Medical information team. You'll be joining a global organisation, with over 150 business operations across Europe, America and Asia. With a range of products that have been rolled out across many countries, the organisation has established itself as a leader in Mental Health and Oncology. As a self-motivated professional who thrives working in an autonomous environment, this is an organisation that will truly allow your skill set to be recognised.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Up to 6K car allowance
- 10% Bonus
If you're looking to join an evolving, innovative pharmaceutical company, then this could be the ideal role for you. Are you ready to take on a fast paced role in a thriving company with the potential to become a specialist Medical Information professional within a Senior lead team? Then get in touch.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.