About the Role:
I have been tasked with securing a talented Senior Development Engineer for one of my clients who are a globally renowned, industry leading Medical Device company, based in South Wales.
They are offering circa £40k + a good package. In short, I am looking for someone with a passion for technology, a Mechanical or Medical Engineering education/background with previous experience in Design & Development of Medical Devices ideally although people with experience in other highly regulated industries will also be considered.
It is important that the Senior Development Engineer has significant experience in a similar position and comfortable with leading and influencing a team of more junior Engineers, although there will be no direct management responsibilities.
Key experience required:
- B.Eng or M.Eng in Mechanical or Medical Engineering or relevant experience
- Previous experience in design and development of medical devices, ideally with orthopaedic joint replacement products
- Experience of Medical Device Directive and design control procedures
- Experience of dealing with Healthcare professionals
- Experience of rapid prototype design and build of concept and usability testing on cadaver specimens
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.