About the Role:
I am partnering a fast paced Design and Manufacturing organisation based in Cambridge who are leaders in innovation and experts in their fields with some of the brightest talent in the country.
Due to a planned retirement, there is an opportunity for an Assistant Quality Manager to come in for an extended handover to step into the Manager position within 12 months. This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to make the leap on to a management pathway and catapult their career in a highly regulated industries.
- Working closely with the Quality Manager and wider team to update the quality processes for transition to [..Click Apply..] plus support a general improvement in the documented QMS.
- Working closely with the Quality Manager and the internal audit team, to progress though actions arising from the internal audit process
- Support the internal audit team (although this may require training if the candidate does not have the relevant experience)
- Support of supplier development including supplier visit and audits
Key experience required:
- Experience of working in an ISO9001 and/or an ISO 13485 environment
- Quality engineering background; ideally in both electronics and mechanical sectors
- Familiarity with general engineering processes in electronics/RF development and assembly/test
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation e.g. procedures, audit reports, change control documents
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.