About the Role:
Do you have experience within the quality department in a regulated company? Are maintenance of the QMS, writing procedures, software and process validation, internal and external audits and giving training within your field of interest/ experience? Do you want to work for a company that invests in technology AND people? Are you up for a new challenge within a global company with a local entity? Then this position as quality Assurance and Compliance officer could be perfect for you!
Quality Assurance & Compliance officer
As QA & Compliance Officer you will be responsible for the maintenance of the Quality Management System, support in internal and external audits, be involved in validation projects, support external teams on quality topics and giving training to those teams.
Responsibilities of the QA & Compliance Officer
You will work in a local entity of a global company with activities in the medical devices industry. The Belgian team exists of 5 people within the QA/RA department. The reporting lines are short, which makes it possible to serve the client as good and soon as possible. You will report directly to the QA manager EMEA. As a QA & compliance officer you will be in charge of :
- Compliancy of the QMS to requirements;
- Make sure the procedures and instructions are aligned;
- Support in software and process validation projects;
- Manage non-compliancy;
- Manage document control, CAPA, deviations and changes;
- Ensure the procedures are up to date;
- Assist and perform in internal and external audits;
- Prepare management review meetings, status overviews and reports.
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a quality position;
- Experience with internal audits;
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 is a plus;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Willingness to travel from time to time.
- Gross yearly salary between € 55.000 and € 60.000
- 39 hours contract
- 13th month
- Meal Vouchers of € 8
- Bonus system
- Mobile phone
- Group insurance
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Possibility to work from home 1 day per week
The company is located in Limburg, in the region around Hasselt. The company is a global player within speciality products in different niche markets. One of them is the bio sciences market. They invest in technology and people and will help you to further develop your skills and fields of interest.
Are you the new QA & Compliance officer? Apply now online, or call Annelies De Coninck on + [... Click Apply...]06 for more information about this position.
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.