About the Role:
Are you a Senior Regulatory Affairs Administrator who wants to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives? The company are passionate about doing what's right, not what's easy, to continue to set new standards in health care. The site based in Dublin is home to the company's global functions, and has a friendly and unconventional culture.
Day to Day:
As the Senior Regulatory Affairs Administrator, you will:
- Collaborate with regulatory team to prepare submission documents
- Perform data entry to ensure regional regulatory compliance within regulatory databases and change management system
- Execute regulatory activities, as directed, for product lifecycle management
- Assist senior leaders with compliant registration of established products throughout the product lifecycle
- Communicate with Health Authorities regarding general administrative tasks
- Leaving Certificate/High school diploma or equivalent
- Clerical/Administrative experience
As Senior Regulatory Affairs Administrator, you will be working in the company's longest running site in Dublin. It is a fast paced and busy environment with plenty of growth opportunities. Working closely with global counterparts will allow you to gain a wealth of international experience. If you are passionate and thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment, this could be the role for you.
For immediate consideration, please apply below with an up to date CV. Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call for more information.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.