About the Role:
An international pharmaceutical company are seeking a Medical Information Specialist to join their thriving site in Berkshire. Do you have 2-3 years' experience in similar Medical Information or Scientific Advisory role in the pharma industry? If so then you may be the Medical Information Specialist we're looking for.
What will you be doing?
- The Medical Information Specialist will develop, maintain and deliver second line for affiliates and non-affiliate countries. The Medical Information Specialist will also be responsible for all technical aspects and monitoring of content and quality with the medical information outsource service provider and ensure appropriate standards are set.
- If you're looking to join an evolving, innovative pharmaceutical company, then this could be the ideal role for you. This role will suit you if you are looking for a fast paced role in a thriving company with the potential to develop further in the company and be a part of an expanding, innovative EU Medical Team.
- Looking to advance your medical information experience in a challenging and varied European environment? You will be given responsibilities around collaboration, leadership, influencing and customer centricity with a high sense of urgency to achieve the set goals.
- This is an all-encompassing Medical Information role, with a focus on internal engagement with colleagues in the Medical Affairs, Commercial, Quality, Supply, Market Access and Brand teams.
What skills should you have?
- 2-3 years' experience in similar Medical information / pharma role
- Global or European working experience
- Medical Writing experience and advanced skills
- Specialist knowledge of medical information
- EFPIA code of practise
- ABPI code of practise
Who will you be working for?
As Medical Information Specialist, you will report directly to the EU Medical Information manager and Medical information team. You'll be joining a global organisation, with over 150 business operations across Europe, America and Asia. With a range of products that have been rolled out across many countries, the organisation has established itself as a leader in Mental Health and Oncology. As a self-motivated professional who thrives working in an autonomous environment, this is an organisation that will truly allow your skill set to be recognised.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Up to 6K car allowance
- 10% Bonus
If you're looking to join an evolving, innovative pharmaceutical company, then this could be the ideal role for you. Are you ready to take on a fast paced role in a thriving company with the potential to become a specialist Medical Information professional within a Senior lead team? Then get in touch.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.