About the Role:
A leading pharmaceutical company is looking to speak to HR Project Managers for a 6 month contract with one of the UK leading Pharmaceutical companies.
In partnership with the Head of HR, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and delivering the robust program management underpinning the implementation a newly formed function within the business.
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
- HR professional
- Experience of managing Outsourcing, TUPE and redundancy projects in global organisations
- Preferable experience of shared services implementation
- Business understanding / commercial mind-set required
- Strategic thinking and decision making
- Possess extensive knowledge and proven expertise in leveraging project and portfolio management techniques, methodologies and tools such as those defined by accredited institutions e.g. Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Experience in working for similar large scale global organisations
- Experience of managing relationships and deliverables across functions in a complex organisation
- Ability to deal with senior executives across the company
If you're a excellent communicator who could excel in the role of HR Project Manager we want to hear from you. Interested? Get in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit [... Click Apply...]
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales