About the Role:
A thriving pharmaceutical company are looking to speak to HR Operations Lead for a 12 month contract. In partnership with the Head of HR, you will be responsible for implementing the vision and the target operating model for HR Shared Services, focused on the transfer of activities into the company's newly created business service function.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving end-to-end HR process standardisation and harmonisation across the company
- Implement the company's delivery model for agreed HR Processes, including sourcing decisions, SLAs.
- Help build and drive the company's brand.
- Drive the delivery of the business case benefits for HR.
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
- HR professional
- Significant experience of HR Transformation in a global organisation
- Demonstrable experience implementing a shared service strategy
- Experience in delivering outsourcing strategies
- Operational HR roles
- Programme Management
- Change Management
- HR process knowledge
- Familiar with HR technology - E.G. Workday and enabling technology
- Significant travel required (50%+, depending on the phase of the programme)
If you're a good communicator who could excel in the role of HR Operations Lead, we want to hear from you. Interested? Get in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit [... Click Apply...]
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales