About the Role:
Senior Quality Assurance Manager- Qualified Person (QP, QAM, QMS)
A rapidly growing Pharmaceutical Company are looking for a Qualified Person or Trainee QP to join their Quality team as a Senior Quality Assurance Manager. You'll be working on life saving oncology products, developing the Quality Management Systems (QMS) as well as implementing Continuous Improvements (CI).
Reporting to the Quality Director, you'll assist them as they oversee the QA and QC teams, and you'll work closely with the batch release team. As a result, leadership experience is an essential, with evidence of successful project management desirable.
As Senior Quality Assurance Manager, you'll drive the long term objectives, ensuring the company continues to thrive and excel, whilst maintaining its exceptional quality standards. You'll be joining a talented and approachable QA team, so it's key that you're open to working with others as team fit will be crucial.
- Qualified Person (QP) status or having completed all QP modules
- Experience of Quality Management Systems
- Experience implementing Continuous Improvements
- Experience working with steriles
- If you would like to express interest, please get in touch detailing your experience within the areas above and call in for Dan Abbott to discuss the application process
Start date: ASAP
Location: near Guildford, UK
Benefits: competitive salary, 20% bonus, 10% pension contribution, private healthcare, 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.