About the Role:
A Global Pharmaceutical company I am working with is looking to recruit a MDM leader for an initial 12 months contract based in London. There is newly formed area within the business with the objective of enabling the business strategy, delivering simplification and cost reduction, improving service and providing a transformation engine for continuous improvement. They are looking to pay £800 a day for this position and there will be element of travel required with the role. Below is a list of the objectives and accountabilities for the role: Objectives:
- Design, build and lead the MDM organization, responsible for business processes and data integration across wider organization, including data quality assurance, data maintenance.
- Develop and implement enterprise master data strategy (as part of wider data organization) and road-map of master data initiatives
- Serve as both organizational and functional leadership to both internal and external (Master Data Management) MDM team pertaining to vendor, customer and internal data
- Lead and own MDM work stream within the program team, developing and managing the execution of the transformation of the MDM organisation.
- Identify, adjust and implement changes to existing master data processes (i.e. for creating, maintaining and reporting master data).
- Implement leading edge and robust processes and data governance.
- Forecast, plan and lead MDM process enhancements with cross-functional teams, taking into account business requirements and future use cases as well as in-flight programmes and projects
- Engage with global organisation, including regional business units and global speciality functions, to understand data needs and requirements
- Define and implement KPIs and SLAs with business stakeholders to gauge success of MDM services offered to the business
- Align road-maps and innovation cycles with ISIT Master Data Management Teams
- Responsible for delivering the Information strategy within TBS
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience in driving global master data transformation programs
- Experience of implementing E2E Information Management strategies
- Experience in pharmaceuticals industry; with strong experience in data modelling, forecasting and leading analytics capabilities
- Technical knowledge of how master data interacts cross-functionally with the Business and development of organizational support models
- Understanding of data architecture in leadership roles is desirable
- Expertise in ERP tools (e.g. SAP)
- Understanding of Agile solution development management (e.g. Scrum certifications)
If you are interested in this position please apply below or contact Gavin Johal at Real Staffing.
To find out more about Real please visit [... Click Apply...]
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales