About the Role:
- To oversee Lean Manufacturing Process improvements projects; scrap & re-work reduction, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
- Lead, develop and set up of new product and process introduction within manufacturing cells, which may include set up of first off of new/ complex products.
- Provide required training and work instructions for production operators and inspectors.
- Participate in custom tooling, forging, fixture and special gauge design and purchasing.
- Develop manufacturing process instructions and inspection specifications.
- Carry out the validation of processes and products.
- Provide support to product manufacture and quality control within manufacturing cells.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements; ISO & FDA.
- Liaise as appropriate with external parties in France, US and elsewhere.
- Conduct Capital investment appraisals, purchasing, commissioning and validation as required.
- Level 8 engineering degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience.
- Experience of working in the Medical device sector an advantage.
- Experience in both process and product introductions and development.
As a Project Manager you will be working in Cork for a medical device company growing at phenomenal phase. They offer an interesting salary with good benefits and career progression.
If this is the job for you, get in touch today!
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.