About the Role:
I am collaborating with an innovative product development company based in West Lancashire to find a customer focused, Quality Engineering Manager to head up the Quality Engineering division and leading all aspects of Quality Engineering for their Medical division.
Their work is incredibly interesting and you will be a part of the leadership teams involved in large scale, global product development projects.
The successful Quality Engineering Manager will need to have a history of Quality Assurance based positions in a highly regulated industry with proven project management experience, be an excellent problem solver and a background of continuous improvement.
It is highly desirable that the Quality Engineering Manager has Lean or Six Sigma experience or training. The Quality Engineering Manager will be managing a team of 4 Quality Engineers and reporting in to the Head of R&D.
This is a site-based role in the West of Lancashire and paying £45k-£55k + an excellent benefits package including share options.
- Design and lead quality elements for transition of product from development to manufacturing, ensuring quality standards are maintained
- Conduct audits as per the requirements of the quality system - internal, supplier, customer and regulatory
- Define and manage all aspects of product quality verification and validation
- Identify, agree and implement opportunities for product quality improvement
- Manage quality aspects of change control through programme life cycle
- Lead and manage customer quality complaint investigations, identify recommendations to resolve and agree and manage improvement plan
- Define and agree the product quality specifications with Technology and the customer
Key Experience & Knowledge Required:
- Experience in a Quality role in a highly regulated industry (ideally Medical Devices)
- In-depth working knowledge and experience of quality principles, systems, methods and application in accordance with international and regulatory standards
- Proven Project/Program Management experience
- Quality continuous improvement experience
- Working knowledge of root cause investigations/analysis and driving corrective actions through to completion
- Good working knowledge of risk management processes and risk assessment methods and tools
- Lean Six Sigma experience or training highly desirable
Please contact Lillie Fenlon-Billson at Real Staffing if this is of interest on l.fenlon-billson at [... Click Apply...]
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.