About the Role:
OUTSIDE OF IR35
Security Clearance Level Required: BPSS (DS) - Baseline Personnel Security Standard
Main duties and responsibilities:
Take responsibility for managing and updating data models, data architecture, data dictionaries, configuration and reference data catalogues. Work with business leads to identify and document data and reporting requirements. Design and maintain data models and manage data integration, performing data quality analysis and profiling tasks.
Skills & Experience Needed:
- Degree or higher in computer sciences
- 5 years architecture experience
- Software architectural design and system implementation experience in one or more health domains (e.g. urgent & emergency care, unscheduled care, primary care).
- High level technical understanding of NHS Digital IT systems, those offered by third party suppliers, and the current systems interoperate landscape within the NHS.
- Experience of working with health interoperability standards e.g. HL7, IHE, NHS National Systems - Ability to communicate complex architectural concepts to stakeholders with different focuses (e.g. business / technical / security / clinical).
This role will be based in London for a minimum of 6 months with views to extend for a further 6 months and offers a excellent day rate depending on experience (outside of IR35).
If you're interested or know anyone that might be please apply with an up to CV.
To find out more about Real please visit [... Click Apply...]
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales