About the Role:
Solutions Architect - Security Cleared
**OUTSIDE OF IR35**
A Central Government Organisation client of mine is currently in the market for a Solution Architect who is a technical specialist and has deep technical knowledge.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Liaising with external teams and customers
- Be a single point of contact, managing stakeholders
- Building and maintaining technical road-maps
- Prioritising and specifying technical work
- Leading the selection platforms and technologies
- Technical oversight of project decisions
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Comprehensive and recent experience designing and implementing complex software systems
- Proven capability in managing technology implementation projects and in presenting to / working with stakeholders at every level of seniority with good inter-personal skills.
- Knowledge of Agile product management, in particular determination of vision, objectives, goals and success criteria
- Experience of developing product road-maps, backlogs and measurable success criteria, and of writing user stories, i.e. can establish a path to delivery for breaking down stories
- Experience with Agile methodologies (TDD, SCRUM, Kanban, etc)
- Use and implementation of modern front end web programming techniques, such as HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, REST, JSON
- Experience developing and using web-based APIs (especially REST-based APIs
- Experience using and deploying on Cloud based platforms
YOU WILL NEED TO BE SECURITY CLEARED.
Interviews will take place next week with a view to start ASAP, minimum 6 month contract with views to extend for another 6 Months and Competitive rate depending on experience (OUTSIDE OF IR35).
If you are interested or know anyone that might be please apply with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Real please visit [... Click Apply...]
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales