About the Role:
A university based in Manchester have an exciting opportunity for a business analyst to work on the student life cycle project. This will be an initial 3 month opportunity with a high chance of extension to start ASAP. The university are looking to pay between £350 and £375 per day, inside IR35.
The successful business analyst will need to have experience in the following areas;
- Working on large scale business transformation projects.
- Working with AGILE methodologies
- Process modelling
- Workshop facilitation
Day to Day duties for the role include;
- Working with process designers to map current process
- Support users in identifying ways to streamline current processes
- Documenting using process modelling tool
- Managing tasks via JIRA that fall out from process designs
- Validation and review of redesigned processes.
If you are interested in this position please apply as soon as possible and a consultant will be in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit [... Click Apply...]
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales