About the Role:
I'm currently working with a market leading and innovative client based near Birmingham, who require an experienced and committed PHP/MySQL Developer for a minimum of 6 months.
The project itself, you'll be working on developing a renewals dashboard using custom frameworks and procedural MySQL. £350-£400 per day, 5 days a week.
- 3-5 years PHP experience
- Experience with web/rest API's.
- Experience refactoring Legacy code into the latest version that will then be unit testable.
- Experience with ORM
- Experience with modern day development technologies and methodologies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to pass a PHP/MySQL online test.
- An excellent team player who can interact and collaborate with others positively.
- Good communication, both verbally and written.
- A hard working, can do attitude who is prepared to commit to working for the business on a potential long term basis.
- Willing to work additional hours if required.
- Someone who is excited about a pure PHP role, no major frameworks.
If you're interested in this role, please apply below with an up to date copy of your CV. Alternatively, call Tyler Thomas on [... Click Apply...]476 to discuss further.
To find out more about Real please visit [... Click Apply...]
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales