About the Role:
Product Manager Connectivity and Cloud Development
For one of our relations, an international Medical Devices company, we are looking for a Product Manager Connectivity and Cloud Development. The company has a good reputation and strives for innovative healthcare solutions for its partners.
The atmosphere is very international and focus on the development of their staff.
In this role, you will be the connection between the development team and the sales and marketing teams.
Several of your responsibilities:
- You ensure the software road map is on track and constantly innovated
- You co-create and execute this roadmap
- You work on existing as well as new projects and think about solutions for applications, devices and cloud options
- You ensure that the software services support the most important mobile and desktop OS and mobile devices
- You combine your technical expertise with your business acumen in order to achieve the best results
- You are part of the innovative projects that are being set up
- You consult everyone involved to collect ideas and solutions. You evaluate these ideas and solutions and translate these into realisable goals for the development team
Who are we looking for:
- You are an expert on the life-cycle of a digital product (opportunity assessment, concept definition, requirement setting, feasibility assessment, production and launch
- You can translate complex technical issues/solutions into 'understandable' language for other stakeholders
- You have a strong business sense and are able to translate sales and marketing ideas into realisable technical developments
- You have a strong technical background and have knowledge in developing and supporting Cloud API
- You can work in a matrix environment and have project management skills and experience
- You have international working experience
- Knowledge and/or experience with Cloud API is a must (mobile development experience)
- Master degree, preferably IT related
- 3- 5 years experience working in cross functional teams in a commercial environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Commercial acumen, business sensitive, entrepreneurial
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- You are based in the Netherlands, travel is limited
The company will offer a good salary and secondary benefits.
If you are the person I am looking for, or you know the perfect candidate, feel free to get in touch through m.veledaalves @ [... Click Apply...] or [... Click Apply...]77.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.