About the Role:
A Manufacturing Engineer is required on a 6 month contract in one of the world's leading healthcare companies in Cork. You will be responsible for Project Management of the entire process from quotation & design right through to manufacture and delivery.
Type: 6 month contract
Rate: €40 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Identifies and implements initiatives that improve manufacturing yield, cycle time, supplier performance, flow, operator safety & ergonomics, process simplicity, clarity, repeat-ability, and robustness.
The Succesful Manufacturing Engineer will require the following skills:
- Analytical skills.
- Troubleshooting - Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- IQ/OQ/PQ/FAT and SAT protocols
- Experience in multiple regulatory inspections and knowledgeable in current industry standards and regulatory trends
- Manufacturing Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable of GMP and ISO requirements.
- Ideally 5+ years' experience in manufacturing, preferably from medical device, automotive or aerospace industry
- Lean six sigma ( Green belt)
If the above looks like a role you or a colleague you know could see yourselves in then feel free to apply directly to the advert or contact Colin Shaw of Real Staffing directly.
To find out more about Real please visit [... Click Apply...]
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales