About the Role:
We're looking for a Validation Engineer to join an international specialist healthcare organisation in Surrey. If you have experience in pharmaceutical validation and manufacturing, then you may be the Validation Engineer that we've been looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a Validation Engineer, you will lead and execute the delivery of all validation projects and activities for manufacturing, ensuring that manufactured goods and services meet company and customer requirements at all time. You will lead and execute validation activities and assignments supporting all the manufacturing and packaging activities. You will generate related project documentation and implement revised methods of validation in line with regulatory requirements, ensuring that the company is at the forefront of current thinking. Further to this, you will train team members in validation procedures and principles and will ensure that all critical changes are impact assessed and that appropriate controls are in place to secure ongoing manufacture.
What skills should you have?
- Degree in appropriate scientific discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in validation and qualification of manufacturing/packaging equipment qualification, computer systems validation, utility systems qualification or process validation
- Knowledge of cGMPs, MHRA, FDA regulations and current industry practices
- Technical background; ideally with pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related industry experience
- Knowledge of varied types of validation, including cleaning validation, sterilisation validation, temperature mapping, process validation, equipment validation
Who will you be working for?
As a Validation Engineer, you'll be working for a thriving pharmaceutical company in Surrey that are working towards the prevention of numerous diseases. You'll be joining an organisation that places a great emphasis on the importance of integrity and accountability. If you want to join a business that is passionate about promoting teamwork, then this could be the perfect fit for you.
Can you demonstrate meticulous attention to detail?
Do you have a desire to continuously improve?
Are you the Validation Engineer that we're looking for? If so, then get in touch, today.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.