About the Role:
Multi-award winning company, [... Click Apply...] (BWW) is transforming mental health services in the UK and abroad. We are at the forefront of digital health and looking to grow the team.
BWW supports its members to self-manage their care with the collaboration and guidance of clinicians and peers. It offers personalised pathways for support and recovery, with optimisation of mental and physical health, through a choice of safe therapeutic services including live digital therapy available 24/7 via mobile, tablet and PC.
BWW delivers a variety of services to the healthcare, military and education markets in the UK, NZ and Canada, with contracts covering 30% of the UK adult population. BWW is also expanding further in international markets and behavioural health areas to provide integrated online healthcare.
Big White Wall is a dynamic, rapidly growing company, which appreciates hard workers who are self-motivated and organised. BWW seeks to scale significantly, while maintaining the integrity of the company and its focus on transforming the way healthcare is delivered, with a central focus on of supported self-care and enabling people to take more control over their own wellbeing.
BWW is committed to developing our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and to ensure that each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
All employees, whether part-time, full-time or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect. Selection for employment, promotion, training or any other benefit will be on the basis of aptitude and ability. All employees will be helped and encouraged to develop.
Any people who have physical or mental health issues will not be discriminated against and disclosures of these conditions will enable both BWW and the employee to assess and provide the right level of support or adjustment. We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
BWW’s main offices are located in Euston, London, WC1. BWW also has registered offices in New Zealand and Australia.
Purpose of role
The Business Development Manager will maximise sales in the health, education and employer markets within the UK including generating leads, managing an opportunity pipeline and converting sales.
• Research and contact potential clients
• Respond to sales enquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
• Develop sales proposals, negotiate with clients and draw up contracts
• Manage an opportunity pipeline, effectively prioritising and converting opportunities to contracts
• Ensure all sales meetings are followed through in a timely and professional manner
• Renegotiate existing contracts/contract extensions
• Maintain the CRM
• Develop and maintain good relationships with potential clients including keeping them informed about key developments in BWW
• Ensure that clients are satisfied with the service
• Create and customise presentations to client need
• Present Big White Wall to potential clients face to face, on the telephone and online
• Develop and maintain appropriate promotional and sales materials including online information
A results oriented highly-motivated ambitious person who will see the opportunities for high achievers in a rapidly scaling business. Demonstrable track record in similar role(s) where they can provide evidence of:
• At least 5 years experience in relational marketing and sales with a proven track record in converting prospects to sales
• Understanding of sales in the health and education markets but in particular employer markets is strongly desirable
• Proven track record in the preparation and delivery of high quality written and verbal presentations face to face, online and by telephone
• Experience in maintaining a sales database and ease with working with a range of software packages
• Able to demonstrate how to build and maintain interest in a service/product through effective relationship building
• Experience of delivering a high level of customer service
• Mature approach that engenders confidence in sales prospects
• Uniquely gifted communicator who is genuine and passionate
• Able to think on feet
• Self organising
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Excellent negotiation and closing skills
• Can do attitude
• Self-motivated – not afraid to ask questions
• Good team player
• Enjoys challenge and ambitious
Applications are to take the form of a CV and a written statement that covers skills and experience in relation to the person description.