About the Role:
Quality Assurance Manager (GMP, Quality Control, Batch Release) Role and Company Overview:
An established Pharmaceutical packaging supplier are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to lead their Quality Assurance and Quality Control teams and ensure that the high, world class standards that the company aims for are met. The company are committed to ensuring individuals excel, and so are a fantastic opportunity if you're looking to progress your career.
As Quality Assurance Manager (GMP, Quality Control, Batch Release), you will have overall responsibility for the maintenance of GMP standards. You'll ensure all team members have had the relevant training, allowing them to ensure the packaging materials meet required standards, as you approve the Master Instructions, Material Specifications and Standard Operating Procedures.
Your position as Quality Assurance Manager (GMP, Quality Control, Batch Release) will see you responsible for the batch release for a range of products as well as liasing with customers. You'll managing the Audit programme, including auditing suppliers and monitoring their quality performance.
- Bachelor's degree required in science discipline or related field.
- Experience working within QA in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Experience in auditing practices and principles; formal auditor training desirable.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of compliance, quality and scientific principles.
- Experience of GMP
- Experience preparing documentation for Quality Management
- Experience managing a team
- 10 years' experience in a quality based role in the pharmaceutical industry
- 2 years' experience in a manager/ supervisor role.