About the Role:
Warehouse Technician / Depot Technician - Pharmaceutical Warehouse
We have been engaged by of the one of the largest employers in the Pharmaceutical industry to fill an opening within one of their warehouses / depots in Berlin. The warehouse coordinates supply and delivery of drugs currently going through clinical trials and ensures the correct drug and quantity of drug is sent to clinical trial sites across Europe at the correct time. As a Depot Technician you will work within a team to coordinate drug shipments. This will involve stock tacking, distribution, packaging, communication with the clinical trial sites etc.
- You will work for a huge global pharmaceutical industry company in one of their main warehouses in Europe. You will help coordinate the shipment across Europe of drugs undergoing clinical trials, so your work will help towards curing diseases
- Gain pharmaceuticals experience. The pharma industry is a growing and globally important industry, meaning gaining experience in the industry is valuable and can open future positions for you
- Gain on the job training in GXP. GXP is a very important skill set in the pharma industry and gaining GXP experience is valuable
- Experience of working in a warehouse / depot. Ideally experience of working in a warehouse dealing with pharmaceutical products
- Fluent German speaker - your working language will be German
Let me know if you're interested.
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week. Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Will Smith, at [... Click Apply...].
NonStop Pharma is Nonstop Recruitment's longest running division with over 40 consultants covering a wide range of niche specialisms across Europe covering both permanent and interim positions. Owning to our breadth and depth of coverage we are well equipped to provide specialist support to a full range of services from large scale recruitment campaigns to executive searches.
NonStop Recruitment is a Swiss based recruitment company established in 2000. NonStop is dedicated to raising the standard of ethical recruitment and comprises a number of brands, each having their own niche sector focus.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.