About the Role:
HIMSS Europe is looking for an enthusiastic marketing and fulfilment assistant for its growing, busy media team. The successful candidate will report into the Director of Media and Enterprise Marketing and have a unique opportunity to make their mark in the world of health technology by taking responsibility for promoting and extending the reach of the organisation’s revamped, health IT media products –Insights and British Journal Healthcare Computing.
Marketing responsibilities will include:
• Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers both internal and external across Europe;
• Communicating with the publications’ target audiences (health and IT professionals, policy makers);
• Sourcing advertising opportunities including social, online and print;
• Managing the production of innovative and creative marketing materials, including flyers and e-newsletters; and
• Developing partnerships and agreeing contra deals, while ensuring that they are executed
• Reviewing analytics and establishing areas for improvement within the wider strategy
Fulfillment responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with health IT companies that invest in HIMSS Media to ensure that their agreements are fulfilled (i.e ensuring advertisements are published, writers are commissioned to interview their thought leaders etc.)
• Reporting back to companies on the impact of their campaigns and making suggestions for improvements.
What we need from you:
• Great communicator, with excellent writing skills.
• Highly creative with strong attention to detail.
• Good understanding of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin).
• Organised and efficient.
• Tech savvy, proactive and a quick learner.
• Good team player but a self-starter
• Proficiency with the MS office suite is essential.
• Use of email marketing platforms is desirable.
• Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing or 1 year experience.
What you will get from us:
In return, HIMSS Europe will provide a close knit and rapidly expanding team based predominantly in London. Flexible working opportunities, comprehensive annual leave allocation and a huge opportunity to springboard your career within the world’s largest health IT knowledge organisation.
Closing Date: May 31st 2017