About the Role:
Medical Affairs Manager Nutrition
Do you have a nutritional/dietetic background and are you looking for a challenging position in one of the largest multinational companies? Then this challenge is for you!
For an international food company, I am recruiting a Medical Affairs Manager. The position has a global scope for which part of your time, you will be travelling internationally. In this role you focus on paediatric nutrition and specialize in several indications.
What will you do:
- You are responsible for the current product portfolio, but also for the growth of this portfolio by developing new products
- You are responsible for the alignment of the portfolio with commercial needs
- You provide medical input for other disciplines
- You are responsible for the involvement of studies
- You map KOL/Stakeholders, engage with them and build relationships with them
- You are responsible for medical education (internally and externally)
- You collaborate with other disciplines internally
Who you are:
- You have a university degree in nutrition or dietetics
- You have at least 5 years of experience working in a clinical setting
- You have demonstrated experience working in a multidisciplinary setting and dealing with complex matrix situations
- You are able to translate science according to your target audience
- You have outstanding presentation skills
- You have excellent communicative skills combined with business acumen
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken
The company will offer an open and driven working culture, an international environment and high potential to grown on a national or international level. Furthermore you will receive a good salary and benefits.
Are you the person I am looking for? Feel free to send your CV to m.veledaalves @ [... Click Apply...] (in Word format).