About the Role:
Real Staffing are currently seeking available User Researchers for a Central Government client for a 3-6 month contract based in several locations: London, Yorkshire and the West Midlands.
The User Researcher will be generating new and useful user insights and translate them into features and actions. You will plan, design and conduct in-house research to test new service ideas and concept development and lead the formal usability testing process for a digital service. Additionally you will design, script and analyse ad-hoc quantitative surveys and manage ad-hoc qualitative/quantitative research projects.
Essential Skills required for User Researcher:
- Experience of using a variety of usability testing methodologies to reveal actionable customer insights and gather user needs for web based services
- Proven experience of managing, executing and analysing usability test sessions, and facilitating workshops
- Confident in explaining user needs to senior civil servants and acting as a persuasive advocate for those needs both within the team and the department at large
- Extensive knowledge of human factors, ethnography, and the user-centered design process for product and service design in an iterative development environment
- Proven experience of audience modelling and developing design personas
- Experience across web content, tools and transactional services, especially those with complex user journeys
- Working with data, from gathering and analysis through to design and presentation
- Experience of working in an agile development environment with designers, business analysts and developers to create new digital products and services
If you're immediately available and would like to be considered for this role - please click 'Apply' and I will be in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit [... Click Apply...]
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales