About the Role:
Are you an effective and accurate technical writer? Are you used to writing procedures in a technical/R&D environment? One of my great Medical Device clients in the Netherlands has a great interim technical writer vacancy. This interim technical writer project will take about two months, with a chance to extend. You will earn between €25-35 per hour, depending on experience.
My client is rewriting several processes of their QMS. They are doing this in compliance with [..Click Apply..]. You will:
- Write new procedures
- Adapt current procedures
- Give input on how to improve the QMS
- Work under supervision of an experienced Medical Device specialist
- rate: € 25-35, all-in, excl. VAT
- start date: June 1st
- project length: 2 months, with chance of extension
- hours per week: 24-40 hours
- location: Flexible, working from home is possible!
- project objective: renewing the Quality Management System
- 2+ years' work experience as a technical writer
- experience in regulated, technical environments (Oil & Gas, Medical Devices, Aerospace, Automotive)
- experience with procedure writing
- excellent English communication and writing skills
- effective and accurate worker
Are you the new Technical Writer? Apply now online or to speak to a consultant about this, or similar projects, contact Jesse Hendriks via + [... Click Apply...]1588 or j.hendriks# [... Click Apply...].