About the Role:
Rate: Up to £60 p/h
Length: 12month contract
I am recruiting at present for a contract Regulatory specialist for one of our biggest clients - to work in their offices in Leeds. They are a well-known household name and are one of the biggest multi-national medical device companies in the world.
My client aims to hire a Regulatory specialist to assist them in preparation and submission of global regulatory documents for class III devices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Leverages a deep scientific and technical understanding of regulated products under scope of responsibility to provide strategic guidance and support for product development and life-cycle management of products.
- Integrates and executes results-oriented Regulatory Affairs strategies that are aligned with organisational objectives. Takes accountability for the achievement of business goals and objectives.
- Tactical and strategic regulatory knowledge necessary to gain approval and ensure maintenance of legal marketing status of all products, including Class II and III devices (EU and USA).
- Ability to liaise and influence Stakeholders and Partners.
- Ability to author and submit US, EU and International Regulatory submissions to Regulatory bodies.
- Practical experience with the preparation and submissions for Class III medical devices (EU and USA).
If you are interested, or know anyone that would be, please call Amy Broadbent on [... Click Apply...]888 and send your CV. I can provide a more detailed job description.
To find out more about Real please visit [... Click Apply...]
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales