About the Role:
European Market Access Director - Specialist Medicine
- [... Click Apply...]311 or m.eldridge(@) [... Click Apply...]
We're looking for a talented European Market Access Director to join forces with a pharmaceutical organisation that has established itself as a world class leader in a number of specialist / rare diseases, currently preparing for rapid expansion. Are you a highly skilled professional looking for the next step in your career? If so, then we want to hear from you.
What will you be doing?
As the European Market Access Director you will be responsible for providing MA leadership, coordinating and guiding markets to maximise the access situation of the brands. Reporting to the business lead, you will be specialising within a particular therapy area within either pre-launch or established brand. Depending on the therapy you choose to work within.
If you're a driven individual with previous experience of working in a global role, then you could be the Market Access professional we have been looking for
Who should you be?
- A professional with a minimum of 5 years' experience in Global / EMEA Market Access with experience in P&R and ideally launch strategy and HEMA / HTA submissions
- Consultancy or Pharma experience
- KOL & Stakeholder management
- Coaching & people development
- European, above country leadership
Who will you be working for?
An evolving, innovative mid-sized pharma. With established products as well as a number of pre-launch candidates in pipeline, offers an exciting environment to work within.
As a fast paced organisation, this role will be challenging working within a lean team that will develop you as a market access professional.