About the Role:
European Launch Excellence Manager
We're looking for a Launch Excellence Manager to join a global pharmaceutical organisation. If you're a skilled marketing professional with the ability to ensure that local, regional and global internal stakeholders are aligned then you may be the ideal fit for Launch Excellence Manager.
What will you be doing?
As Launch Excellence Manager, you will be responsible for developing and delivering frameworks, approach, tools and capabilities for Launch Excellence, which includes the launch readiness framework and check-list, launch readiness review process, disease and brand initial strategy and positioning, clinical and Regulatory development plan, KPI's and monitoring plan. You will have the ability to direct training, roll-out and embed of the launch excellence capability development for all relevant personnel across the region.
With responsibility for allocated budgets, are you able to identify critical opportunities to innovate and develop the business processes? If so, then you this could be the role for you.
What skills should you have?
- 5+ years' experience working in a similar industry
- Degree qualified in a Life Science, Marketing or relevant discipline
- Framework development and tool implementation
- Proven track record of working across performance monitoring and adjustment
Who will you be working for?
As Launch Excellence Manager you'll be joining a global organisation, with almost 200 factories and 30 business operations across Asia, America and Europe. With a range of products that have been rolled out across 80 countries, the organisation has established itself as a world class leader in Mental Health and Oncology.
As a self-motivated professional who thrives working in an autonomous environment, this is an organisation that will truly allow your skill set to be recognised.
What's in it for you?
As Launch Excellence Manager, you'll be joining an organisation that's eager to reward you with the following:
- Up to 7K car allowance
- 25 days holiday (annum increasing after 3 years' service by 1 day per completed service year to a maximum of 28 days per annum)
- 10% Bonus
- 8% matched pension
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare and Life insurance package
- Critical illness and Income replacement package
- Dental and childcare package
If you're a commercially minded leader with the ability to add true value to a thriving pharmaceutical company, then we want to hear from you.