About the Role:
European HEOR Evidence Manager - Pharmaceuticals
EMAIL on m.eldridge(@) [... Click Apply...]
We're looking for a talented European Evidence Manager to join forces with a pharmaceutical organisation that has established itself as a world class leader in a number of specialist / rare diseases, currently preparing for rapid expansion. Are you a highly skilled professional looking for the next step in your career? If so, then we want to hear from you.
What will you be doing?
As the European Health Evidence Manager, you will be responsible for shaping, integrating and driving evidence generation plans, process and activities related to evidence generation and development of RWE data across the products' life cycles in order to capitalise upon the opportunities of real world data and address potential challenges.
Contributes to technical/expertise direction and advice into the DAT in reference to needs and development of evidence related activities supporting the success of evidence strategy.
If you're a driven individual with previous experience of working in a global role, then you could be the HEOR professional we have been looking for
Who should you be?
- A minimum of 3 years' previous relevant experience in RWE/evidence setting (essential)
- Demonstrable aptitude for RWE research design and execution (essential)
- Experience of industry processes and legislation involved in evidence generation, compliance and SOPs. (essential)
- Proven effective project management, time management skills (essential)
- Good understanding of the processes of European Pricing and Reimbursement and Health Technology Appraisal (HTA) (desirable)
- Working understanding of the industry clinical development processes and LCM (regulatory, preclinical, clinical, Phase IV,etc)
- Track record of relevant publication (desirable)
- Strategic level experience gained within Health Outcomes
Who will you be working for?
As a fast paced organisation, this role will be challenging working within a lean team that will develop you as a market access professional.
An evolving, innovative mid-sized pharma. With established products as well as a number of pre-launch candidates in pipeline, offers an exciting environment to work within.