About the Role:
I am currently recruiting for an Engineering Supervisor to work with one of the most recognised Medical Device companies in Ireland. This role is Based in beautiful Galway and is the perfect opportunity to make a move to middle management and progress your career or for someone at this level it is a chance to make a move into a new exiting Design Assurance team with exposure to new product development.
The role: The company based in Galway is question are currently recruiting for a Design Assurance Engineering Supervisor with the NPD group. You will primarily be responsible for supervising DA employees ensuring performance levels are maintained and exceeded where possible (this does not mean you need Design assurance experience although it would be an advantage). The role itself is split between Management and Technical project support and is perfect for someone looking to make a move to that middle management level.
- You will ensure specific goals/targets are set, and track/manage employee performance on a day to day basis.
- You will have a key input into people pipeline development, specifically within the Quality function of NPD.
- You will participate in internal and external audits as applicable.
- You will supervise the Design Assurance Engineering & TM technical team and implement a structure capable of ensuring the department is best placed to support future growth.
- You will be required to liaise with departments, both internally and externally to build strong collaborative partnerships.
- You will be required to provide Quality input into new product development, process improvements and change control. As required, you will support cross functional teams to design protocols to ensure that new products/ product changes are adequately evaluated/tested with respect to standard requirements.
This role requires a Level 8 Degree in Engineering or Science related discipline and desirably with 5 years relevant experience.
If the above sounds like something of interest then please apply directly to this advert or get in contact with Aaron O'Byrne of Real Staffing for further details.