About the Role:
Job Opportunity: Graphic Designer
Salary Bracket: £40k-£45k per annum based on experience
Top line must have skills:
Exceptional design portfolio spanning web, mobile and preferably watch/devices.
Thank you for your interest in iPlato Healthcare. For 15 years we have been the market leader in mobile healthcare innovation in the UK with patient facing services that drive value to over 8 million patients in the UK. We are now stepping into a bold mobile era with the introduction of myGP, the most downloaded mobile health app in the UK. We would like you, to be part of that journey.
About the job
The graphic designer will be responsible for all Graphic Design on iPlato software products. We are in an exciting time of new development where a large amount of cutting edge software is being developed across web, mobile and devices. This is a critical role in the product team that will have an opportunity to decide how our users experience our products.
You will be responsible for working closely with service management and product development to take the user experience defined by our UX leads and business requirements and turning into beautiful interface design for our users. You work will span both mobile and web and in the future other devices like watch as well.
You will need to be:
• Adaptable, organised and meticulous
• Detail oriented
• Natively or otherwise fluent in spoken and written English
• Exceptional grasp of Adobe products
• Top notch portfolio of released consumer products featuring your designs
• Good presentation and communication skills
Additional beneficial skills:
• Good working technical knowledge of mobile and web
• A background in digital agencies or software companies