About the Role:
QA Manager Benelux
Brussels area, pharmaceutical industry, permanent position, 80%-100%
Are you a QA/Compliance professional and ready for a role where you will have a high level of autonomy? Do you want to be part of an international pharmaceutical company, where you will be responsible for the Quality of two countries? Do you enjoy travelling and initiating improvements? This QA Manager Benelux role offers you the chance to develop yourself in a challenging environment, where you will report directly into the Country Managers of both countries, while remaining a high level of independence.
The role of a QA Manager Benelux
As the QA Manager Benelux you will be responsible for all Quality operations in Belgium and the Netherlands. This will require you to be on site in Belgium 2 days per week and 2-3 days per week in the Netherlands. You will act as Qualified Person and maintain the Quality Management System according to GDP standards. In this role, you will report directly into both the Country Manager of Belgium and the Country Manager of the Netherlands.
What will you be doing?
- Act as (or be trained to become) Qualified Person
- Handle complaints, manage changes, CAPA's
- Maintain contact with external parties and CMO's
- Provide training on quality-related topics to other employees
- Validate material and activities
- Stay up to date on the latest compliance regulations
- Oversee RA and PV activities (that are being outsourced)
Who will you be working for?
An international innovative pharmaceutical company that focuses on the research, development, production and distribution of pharmaceuticals. They have multiple sites in Europe, with this role being focused on the Benelux region (more specifically Belgium and the Netherlands). You will be working within smaller-sized sites with short lines, which provides you with a high level of autonomy.
Who are you?
- Master's degree in Pharmacy
- Registered Qualified Person status is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Quality and Compliance in a GDP/GMP environment
- Knowledge of GDP is required, GMP is a big plus
- Knowledge of Dutch and Belgian regulations and quality environment
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You enjoy an international environment and like to travel
Why should you apply?
Besides an independent role with a high level of responsibility, you will be offered an attractive salary of € 4000 - € 4300 per month, including a good secondary benefits package. If you are interested in this position, you can contact Semir Gash on the number + [... Click Apply...]577 or send an email with CV to s.gash@ realstaffing. com