About the Role:
Disruptive Medical Imaging Technology
Real Staffing are pleased to exclusively partner with a spin-out business on the verge of full commercialisation.
Having completed a number of successful UK based clinical studies, I am working with the Sales & Marketing Lead to build and expand on their commercialisation strategy.
With a CE-marked product and a chance to change the course of diagnostics imaging, they are looking for a Business Development Manager who has the ability and network to sell their products through education and technical/commercial advantages.
This position covers the UK market and has the potential to grow into a Sales Management position or International Sales Management.
To describe how truly disruptive this technology is, a recent patient called the business and said: 'I don't want to go back to the traditional screening protocol, my doctor has asked me to come for a check-up, I just want to know where I can go to get your product...'
- Must have experience within the medical imaging market (ideally Ultrasound)
- Technical background required
- Ability to build and develop relationships with KOLs
- Sales and/or Account Management experience required
- Knowledge of the UK Healthcare landscape
- DOE £45-50k basic
- Other benefits
- National travel required, field based position
If you are interested in this position please apply to this role by responding to this advert or call Cath Rock [... Click Apply...]311.