About the Role:
Top line must have skills:
Exceptional design portfolio spanning web, mobile and preferably watch/devices.
Thank you for your interest in iPlato Healthcare. For 15 years we have been the market leader in mobile healthcare innovation in the UK with patient facing services that drive value to over 8 million patients in the UK. We are now stepping into a bold mobile era with the introduction of myGP, the most downloaded mobile health app in the UK. We would like you, to be part of that journey.
About the job
The interaction designer will be responsible for all Graphic Design on iPlato software products. We are in an exciting time of new development where a large amount of cutting edge software is being developed across web, mobile and devices. This is a critical role in the product team that will have an opportunity to decide how our users experience our products.
• Adaptable, organised and meticulous
• Extensive working technical knowledge of mobile and web, especially Mobile App design
• Detail oriented
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Exceptional grasp of Adobe products
• Top notch portfolio of released consumer products featuring your designs
• Good presentation and communication skills
Additional beneficial skills:
• A background in digital agencies or software companies
Recruiting will follow the below steps:
1) Portfolio based short listing, applications without an online portfolio link will be rejected
2) 1st interview with the Chief Technology Officer of iPlato. This interview will dive deeper into your design portfolio and you will be asked to validate and explain your design choices. We will discuss design theory, modern UX challenges of mobile users and the future of watch and device based interaction. A written English test will be administered.
3) 2nd interview with CEO for culture fit and cross team awareness
Location: London Hammersmith
Job Start: June 2017
Reporting to: Chief Technology Officer.