About the Role:
My banking client is looking for a hybrid PM/BA to join their regulatory change project to work on a MIFID II programme. The overall purpose of the role will be supporting the IB change team to monitor, identify, analyse, communicate & support the MIFID II regulatory reform programme.
Key BA accountabilities:
- Assist in all relevant stages of the project life cycle
- Comprehensive documentation: project plans, business requirements, flow diagrams etc
- Develop and communicate the regulatory change requirements with key stakeholders
Product Governance Responsibilities:
- Instrument disclosure requirements
- Sales and trading restrictions
- Pre trade requirements
- Build a control to ensure all products traded are captured on register
- Management body (KPI Design)
Candidates MUST have product governance experience. This is a 6 month initial contract based in London.
If you think your skill set matches this role please apply and I will be in touch to discuss the details further.
To find out more about Real please visit [... Click Apply...]
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales