About the Role:
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for an interim Clinical Pharmacology Lead to join a world leading pharmaceutical organisation for a seven month contract, based at their site near Antwerp.
As Clinical Pharmacology Lead you will join the Clinical Pharmacology & Pharmacometrics team to support a range of development programs in alignment with compound development strategy.
Key duties will include:
- Oversight of all outsourced Clinical Pharmacology & Pharmacometrics deliverables and ensuring that in-house and outsourced activities are fully compliant with CPPM strategy, regulatory and legal requirements and company SOPs
- Leading process improvement activities to contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the CPPM organisation
- Coordination and tracking of pre- and post- CPPM submission related activities across all therapeutic areas for compounds in late stage development and established products
- Acting as point person for all sourcing related activities
As Clinical Pharmacology Lead you will require the following:
- A relevant science degree
- A detailed knowledge of clinical pharmacology and pharmacokinetics concepts
- A strong project management background and experience of managing multidisciplinary teams
- Experience of working with third party suppliers
- Experience with SharePoint, Excel and ARIBA will be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Pharmacology Lead position please contact Jim Gleeson on + [... Click Apply...]42973 or email [... Click Apply...].