About the Role:
Lucy Stendall is recruiting for a Global Clinical Trial Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis at their site based in Uxbridge.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Primary point of contact to lead, manage and co-ordinate the conduct of clinical trials from study design to close out at a global level in accordance with ICH-GCP
- Oversee the quality and scientific integrity of clinical operations for studies at a global level
- Collaborates with cross functional stakeholders to ensure timely and on budget execution of clinical trial deliverables
- Leading the Clinical Study Team to drive effective decision making
- Planning, management and reporting of clinical studies conducted by Global Development through oversight of cross-functional study activities, identification and resolution of issues and communication of study timelines/ deliverables.
- Ensuring implementation and conduct of study(ies) in accordance with SOPs and ICH-GCP guidelines
- Management of study budget and timelines
- Management of vendors to the required standards
- Travel as required to support the execution of clinical studies as required
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Both regional and global clinical project management experience
- Extensive experience in oversight of external vendors (e.g. CRO's, central labs, imaging vendors, etc)
- Broad experience working in life sciences or medically related field, including general biopharmaceutical clinical research experience (clinical research experience obtained on clinical trials in a biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO)
- Previous management experience of direct reports
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy Stendall on [... Click Apply...]733 or by email on [... Click Apply...].