About the Role:
Lucy Stendall is recruiting for a Regulatory, Quality and Compliance Administrator to join a Global Biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge, West London on a 12 month contract initially.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide administrative support to the Regulatory, Quality and Compliance department, the Affiliate's Governance Framework and the administrative related to the Quality Management System; supporting meetings and projects, raising contracts, confidentiality agreements and purchased orders for the department and its related activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform administrative tasks for the Regulatory, Quality and Compliance teams as required
- Raise contracts and Confidentiality Agreements and Purchase Orders for the team as required
- Support meetings for the department and the affiliates Governance Framework
- Perform administrative tasks supporting the affiliates Quality Management System
- Generation of key quality and compliance metrics within the affiliate
- Administrative support of quality checks on Corrective and Preventative Actions and audit activities
- Participation in quality and compliance projects as defined by the team.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Administrative experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Must be a highly flexible team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally a business administrative qualification or equivalent proven experience
- Excellent time management and planning/ organisational skills with the ability to work to strict timelines and handle multiple priorities/ deadlines without losing attention to detail.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy Stendall on [... Click Apply...]733 or by email on [... Click Apply...]. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.