About the Role:
Territory Manager (Vascular Access), £40k + £15k-£20k ote, Trent/North Thames
Our client has been at the forefront of healthcare product innovation for over 50 years. Privately-owned they have developed into being one of the major players in UK healthcare product provision, specialising in vascular access and custom-made procedure packs.
- Recent launch of new product fantastically received with resultant double digit sales growth.
- Strong pipeline of new products to be launched within the UK.
- Already a household name within vascular access - easy access to customers.
- Opportunity to exploit massive growth potential on an already high-performing territory.
As a Territory Manager (Vascular Access), this role will provide you with the opportunity to enjoy the support of an extremely innovative and successful marketing team, and inspirational management.
Products: Vascular access, radiology procedure packs, guide wires.
Territory: Home Counties and Cambridgeshire.
Sales Environment: Hospitals.
Customers: Specialist Nurses and Consultants.
One thing this company prides itself on is the training they can provide, so although previous experience gained within the vascular access field may be an advantage, it is more about getting the right individual.
- Must have 12 months+ of medical device/healthcare sales experience.
- Attitude is hugely important - must be positive, and determined to exploit the potential that exists within this role by working hard and efficiently.
What should you do next?
This Territory Manager (Vascular Access) job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.