About the Role:
Laura Christie is currently recruiting for an experienced Principal Statistician/ Statistical Science Associate Director, Early Clinical Development to join a top 5 Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis in Cambridgeshire. The position is office based and includes an excellent salary plus benefits and full relocation.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Lead the strategic, statistical thinking and contributions to the Development Plans
· Through collaboration with experts, develop design options and provide quantitative decision support
· Innovate and improve study design through Adaptive Design and Bayesian Methods, including trial simulation
· Improve statistical methodology, processes and delivery activities
· Oversee internal and external statisticians in the delivery of Analysis and Reporting through external partners
· Interpret and present clinical trial results
· Statistics or Maths related MSc or PhD
· Direct experience of clinical trials, ideally in pharmaceuticals or healthcare
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· A collaborative mindset
· Genuine commitment to drive innovation to advance statistical science
· Oncology experience would be an advantage
#A full job spec is available upon request#
If you have the skills and experience for this role, please contact Laura Christie with your updated CV on [... Click Apply...]928 or email [... Click Apply...] to learn more. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL38071 in all correspondence.