About the Role:
Laura Christie is currently recruiting for a Senior & Principal Statistical Programmer to join a global Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis. The position is to be office based in Cambridge and includes an excellent salary plus benefits including relocation.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Applying programming expertise to problems, problem solving with a quality focus
· Gathering, exploring and presenting accumulating data to help with decision making in early phase trials
· Identifying opportunities to improve methodology and driving best practice in statistical programming
· Responsibility for delivery of the technical components required to support the analysis and reporting
· Overseeing technical database standards and programming specification documents
· Overseeing the quality of all deliverables, holding partners and providers accountable for the quality of their deliverables
· Supporting the preparation of regulatory submissions packages
· BSc or MSc in computer science, mathematics, statistics or life sciences
· Must have industry related experience
· Knowledge of CDISC standards
· SAS programming skills to include (BASE, MACRO, GRAPH)
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· A collaborative mind-set & the ability to drive innovations in data access.
A full job spec is available upon request.
If you have the skills and experience for this role, please contact Laura Christie on [... Click Apply...]928 or email [... Click Apply...]. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL36238 in all correspondence.