About the Role:
Laura Christie is recruiting for a Principal Statistician to join an international contract research organization at their site based in Belgium on a full-time, permanent basis.
As a Principal Statistician, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Project management: budgeting and planning of the projects, follow-up on cost and milestones
- Implement and execute methodological and statistical aspects of clinical studies
- Prepare statistical analysis plans and write detailed specifications for analysis files, consistency checks, tables and figures
- Communicate with client regarding statistical analysis issues
- Interpret analysis and write statistical sections of study reports
- Develop study plans for individual clinical trials, including experimental design, randomization, sample size, parameters for analysis and methods of analysis
- Conduct statistical analysis and perform QC
You will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Prior experience as a Biostatistician in a pharmaceutical or CRO environment
- Experience in clinical research
- Experience with SAS programming
- Very good verbal and written English skills, French or Dutch would be an asset
- Excellent knowledge of ICH/GCP
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
For more information or to apply for this Principal statistician position, please contact Laura Christie on [... Click Apply...]965 or email: [... Click Apply...]. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria. If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37202 in all correspondence.