About the Role:
Quality Director (QP, QMS, cGMP) - £90,000
Quality Director (QP, QMS, cGMP) Role and Company Overview:
A growing international Pharmaceutical company are looking for a Quality Director (QP, QMS, cGMP) to lead Quality Assurance across their sites, with direct reports from around the world. Working with both Oncology and Vascular products, amongst others, you'll ensure the company as a whole remains compliant by building upon the company's Quality Management Systems (QMS) and working closely with the relevant regulatory agencies.
Reporting into the Director of Group Quality Operations, you'll work closely with the Quality Team leads, and their teams as a whole, to ensure compliance to cGMP across the sites. You'll serve as the point of contact when regulatory inspection teams visit, and provide critical leadership to act upon any deviations.
As a senior member of the Quality Assurance team, you'll participate in the recruitment of employees for the Quality functions enabling the company to continue growing whilst keeping its exceptional standards. You'll also be accountable for preparing and forecasting the relevant budgets.
The company prides itself on its exceptionally high professional and ethical standards and you'll lead both by example and through strong management.
The role will involve travel, both within the UK and internationally, up to 15% of the time.
- Relevant degree
- Eligible to be nominated as a Qualified Person
- Experience working at a senior level with QA
- Experience leading GMP audits
- Experience dealing with the MHRA and FDA
- Significant knowledge of global GMP requirements, with experience of delivering relevant training
- Lead Auditor qualification
- Experience travelling internationally in a professional capacity
- Experience of working with the biotechnology/biologics industry
Location: South Wales, UK
Start date: ASAP
If you would like to express interest, please get in touch with a copy of your latest CV, detailing your experience within the areas above and call in for Dan Abbott to discuss the application process