About the Role:
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to join a company in the Chemical industry at their site based in Buckinghamshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be
- Submission and regulatory support within this chemical company for product registration in EU, Asia and Africa
- Assist in producing product specific labels and safety data sheets according to CLP and GHS, and technical data sheets.
- Assist in responses from member states
Further responsibilities will include:
- Meet with external stakeholders, communicating with them on a regular basis
- Represent the company at meetings with regulatory authorities
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience of regulatory affairs within the chemical industry
- Knowledge of REACH
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to both internal and external stakeholders in a confident manner.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global chemical company who have an excellent working environment that offers huge support and potential for progression.
Benefits include an excellent salary of up to £30,000 and other competitive benefits.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on [... Click Apply...]976 or email [... Click Apply...]. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL38666 in all correspondence.