About the Role:
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Executive to join a company in the OTC industry at their site based in Glasgow or Hampshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Compile and maintain documentation necessary to ensure regulatory compliance of cosmetics, general products and medical devices.
- Compile and maintain documentation for international regulations
- Be responsible for regulatory submission activities within the company
Further responsibilities will include:
- Participating in and project management of necessary meetings both internally and externally
- Working across global regions, including EU, Middle East, CIS and African regions
- Responsibility for regulatory input for all promotional material
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Significant experience in regulatory affairs, within the OTC market or medical devices.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to influence both internally and externally
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader in the OTC market who are offering an excellent opportunity to gain global exposure.
Benefits include a salary of around £40k, an annual bonus and many other perks.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on [... Click Apply...]976 or email [... Click Apply...]. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL38547 in all correspondence.